Student:
Hi, my name is__________
|
Class:
Hi, __________________
|
I’m a Superhero
|
No, no, no,
no, no…
|
I’m a Superhero
|
Superhero?
|
I can
_____________________
|
Good
|
I can
_____________________
|
Great
|
I can
_____________________
|
Wow
|
I’m a Superhero
|
Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
|
Here is a video:
These kids in grade 3 are making their first public speaking
practice… Their speech follow the pattern above. All the class is involved
answering and even contesting them… It was the first time this class did this
activity and it went very well, and it will soon get even better!


A few minutes before that class I was talking with M. Ny. He was asking me “How to get the kids to speak?”


A few minutes before that class I was talking with M. Ny. He was asking me “How to get the kids to speak?”
Here is one possible answer!
No comments:
Post a Comment